Ingénieur(e) Développement Java SIP
- Référence :
- Catégorie :
- Contrat :
- Expérience :
- 2 à 5 ans
- Niveau d'étude :
- Salaire indicatif :
- Selon expérience
- Lieu de travail :
- Sophia Antipolis
- Durée de travail :
- 35 h.
- Date de création :
- Dernière mise à jour :
Work on :
- Real-time services for call routing (eg : AAA/redirection rules/group rules management)
- Various Protocol of communications and integration of external services (SIP, Rest, Web Socket, Bus...etc)
- Evolution on a “micro-services kind Architecture” in order to improve our Cloud integration.
- Problems, Incident, Emergency management.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Good knowledge of Java Environment. Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Production of well structured, maintainable, evolutive and rigorous code
- Ability to demonstrate a capability to assimilate the constraints related to an IP
- Correcting abnormal behaviours or outages to guarantee permanent service availability
- Tracking individual actions – Monitoring/giving tools to the Telecom operator so that he can easily anticipate issues (overload...etc)
- Interacting with various external components deployed by the Telecom operator (SBCs, Calling systems...)
- Giving permanent visibility to quality of the rendered service.
- Experience with real-time communication protocol is necessary: SIP protocol knowledge is a “plus” (especially in an IMS framework)
- Good knowledge in Software production (versioning, test, quality)
- Highly proficient in English and preferably a second European language.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging international role within an ambitious, innovative and upscaling IT/Telco company.
- Fulltime Employment contract (French “CDI”),
- A nice salary matching your experience and full secondary benefits.